Santa Paula is a city in Ventura County, California, United States. Situated amid the orchards of the fertile Santa Clara River Valley, the city advertises itself to tourists as the “Citrus Capital of the World”. Santa Paula was one of the early centers of California’s petroleum industry.
1. Museum of Ventura County (Agriculture Museum)
2. Santa Paula Art Museum
3. California Oil Museum
4. Santa Paula Theater Center
5. Floating Granite Ball
6. Aviation Museum of Santa Paula
7. Santa Paula Canyon Falls / Punch Bowls
8. George Washington Faulkner House
9. Limoneira Pumpkin Patch Ranch
10. The Loose Caboose Garden Center & Gift Emporium
12. Flight 126 Cafe
Promptcharters.com is a leading charter bus rental company in Santa Paula. Our Charter Buses are most moden and most affordable. We offer almost all types of charter buses which can be used for any of your charter bus events. Our dedicated charter bus team will help you plan your charter bus trip. So if you choose us, you can make sure that your charter bus trip in Santa Paula will be safe, comfortable, hassle free and economical too. Call us today at 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.