Milwaukee is a city in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Indeed, much of the city’s population is of German origin, and it’s often referred to as the “German Athens” of America.These are the most important tourist attractions in Milwaukee.
1. Milwaukee’s Lovely Lakefront
2. The Harley-Davidson Museum
3. The Milwaukee Art Museum
4. City Hall
5. Pabst Theater and Pabst Mansion
6. The Greek Orthodox Church
7. The Domes: Mitchell Park Conservatory
8. Milwaukee County Zoo
9. The Milwaukee Public Museum
10. Discovery World
Promptcharters.com is a charter bus company in Milwaukee. We offer most modern charter buses in an affordable rate. So you can make sure that your charter bus trip will be safe and comfortable. We have a dedicated charter bus team to help you plan your trip. We offer a hassle free pleasureful trip. Call us today in 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.