Oregon is a coastal U.S. state in the Pacific Northwest known for its diverse landscape of mountains, forests, farms and beaches. Oregon is known as the holiday paradise because a lot of resorts, beaches and parks are there in this beautiful place. Here’s the most important tourist attractions in Oregon.
1. Crater Lake National Park
2. Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
3. Cannon Beach
4. Washington Park, Portland
5. Mount Hood National Forest
6. Oregon Caves National Monument
7. Oregon Coast Trail
8. Willamette National Forest
10. Willamette Heritage Center at The Mill
11. Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
12. Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
13. Hell’s Canyon National Recreation Area
Promptcharters.com is a charter bus company in Oregon. We offer most modern charter buses in an affordable rate. Our dedicated charter bus team will help you plan your charter bus trip. Call us today in 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote for a safe, comfortable and hassle free charter bus ride.