Founded by German immigrants in the 1840s, Lincoln Square is defined by modest homes and leafy streets. Lawrence, Lincoln and Western avenues have German restaurants and bars that feature traditional food and beer, and there are plenty of Bavarian-style bakeries and shops here as well. Trendy cafes and hip cocktail bars draw young, fashionable crowds. The Old Town School has an eclectic roster of live music.
The Best Things to Do in Lincoln Square, Chicago
- See a Piece of World History Firsthand
- Enjoy Nature in a Lincoln Square Park
- Experience Old World Charm in Giddings Plaza
- Have a Meal on the Roof at Gene’s Sausage Shop
- Find a New Favorite Record at Laurie’s Planet of Sound
- Learn a New Tune at the Old Town School of Folk Music
- Discover New Health and Beauty Secrets at Merz Apothecary
- Feast on Film at the Davis Theater
- Have an Authentic Dutch Breakfast at Famous Dutch Pancake Huis
- Build Your Pop Culture Collection at a Lincoln Square Collectibles Store
The Best Charter Bus Rental Service in Lincoln Square, Chicago
Promptcharters.com is a leading charter bus rental company in Lincoln Square, Chicago. Our charter bus rental services are not only the best but also affordable. Our charter bus support team will help you in any of your charter bus needs. We offer almost all types of charter buses which can be used for any of your charter bus events. If you choose promptcharters.com for your charter bus trip in Lincoln Square, you can make sure that your charter bus trip will be safe, comfortable, hassle free and economical too. Call us today at 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.