Sausalito is a city in Marin County, California, across the Golden Gate Strait from San Francisco. It’s known for its Richardson Bay houseboat enclaves, built by artist squatters after WWII. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Bay Model Visitor Center has a functioning 3D hydraulic model of the Bay Area, plus exhibits about the area’s waterways. The Marin Headlands offers Golden Gate Bridge views.
1. San Francisco Bay/Delta Model
2. Ferry Ride from San Francisco to Sausalito
3. Shopping and Waterfront Restaurants
4. Golden Gate Bridge and Vista Point
5. Fort Baker National Park and Bay Area Discovery Museum
6. Day Trip to Muir Woods
7. Sausalito Art Festival
8. The Scenic Walk along Bridgeway
9. Plaza Viña del Mar Fountain and Park
10. Marine Mammal Center
11. Marin Headlands
12. Sausalito Visitors Center
13. Sausalito Houseboats & Bohemian Artists’ Colonies
14. Day Trip to Tennessee Valley
Promptcharters.com is a leading charter bus rental company in Sausalito. If you want to visit this place with a group of people, you should defenitely need a charter bus which is better for a comfortable ride. Promptcharters.com offers most modern charter buses with affordable price . We have a variety of charter buses which can be used for any of your charter bus events. Our dedicated charter bus team will you plan your charter bus trip in Sausalito. If you choose us, you can make sure that your charter bus trip in Sausalito will be safe, comfortable, hassle free and economical too. Call us today at 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.