Tennessee is a landlocked state in the U.S. South.You may be surprised to learn that the #1 most visited US national park is the Great Smoky Mountains (or ‘Smokies’), an area of outstanding natural beauty that attracts twice as many visitors each year than its nearest rival, the Grand Canyon. Here’s the most important tourist attractions of Tennessee.
1. The Smokies: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
2. Fit for a King: Elvis’s Graceland
3. Birth of the Music Biz: Memphis and Nashville
4. Hello, Dollywood
5. A Not-so Civil War: Tennessee’s Military Heritage
6. The Hermitage: President Jackson’s Home
7. The Parthenon
8. Oak Ridge: American Museum of Science and Energy
9. Choos Choos: Chattanooga and the Tennessee Valley Railroad
10. Downtown Knoxville
11. Lookout Mountain
12. The Titanic Museum
13. The Museum of Appalachia
14. The Lost Sea Adventure
Promptcharters.com is a charter bus company in Tennessee. Our charter buses are most modern and we offer them with an affordable rate. Our dedicated charter bus team will help you plan your charter bus trip. So you can make sure that your charter bus trip in Tennessee will be safe, comfortable and hassle free. Call us today at 1-877-277-6678 and ask for a free charter bus quote.