Hints and Tips for North America and a trip package to make the vacation enjoyable along with the competitive rated package of the Prompt Charters in US

Get Charter Bus Rental quotes immediately for San Diego Motor Coach, San Diego Mini Bus, San Diego School bus, Tour Bus, Limousines, San Diego Entertainer, San Diego Executive, San Diego Limo Bus, San Diego Double Decker, San Diego Passenger Van and San Diego Public Transportation

You as the esteemed client of the promptcharters.com can cater to our bus charting services and we can offer you a multifarious range of vehicles for as many purposes as Corporate or Group Travel, Sightseeing Tour or Professional Sports, Religious Convention or Bachelor/ette Party, or like a Wedding or Convention, and Trade Show, to School Field Trip or Political Campaign

  • Research visa requirements prior to arriving in North America! Mexico tends to be the most lenient with a fee for a tourist card. Canada allows some citizens up to six months without visa while others must enter with a Temporary Resident Visa or other identification.
  • The United States also varies Some citizenships are allowed visa waivers (though travelers must apply for an ESTA online approval) while others must research the specific visa requirements and fees (up to $200) as details vary.
  • Entry to the United States can be a very long and strict process. Remember, everyone has to go through this process, so try not to get too flustered or impatient as that can make the process even longer. Stay within restrictions for carry-on liquids (maximum 3 ounces per bottle) within a clear, plastic bag (maximum 1 quart). Be prepared to take off shoes, belts, jackets, and any metals before going through security x-ray machines.
  • If you are driving over any country lines by car, it is important to double-check border crossing requirements. You may have to show proof of the rental agreement, insurance (i.e. Mexico does not accept American automobile insurance), registration, a dirver’s licence, and other documents (i.e. Canada requires an insurance certificate).
  • Crossing borders now requires a passport regardless of citizenship (including United States, Canadian, and Mexican citizens)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.