Being the Theme Park capital of the world, orlando gets nearly 200,000 visitors per day, and this means, not having your children lost amidst the crowd needs attention from your part. So we want to give you some tips on keeping your children safe and well while you’re vacationing, it’s not an impossible task, as a matter of fact, it’s very doable, with just a few helpful hints. So here we go:
- Keep a watchful eye on your children at all times. If possible, hold their hands and keep them close to you. For younger children, keep them strapped in a stroller, and give them a bubble machine or some sort of toy to keep them content.
- Have them wear the magic band: Yep, the magic band when scanned will give the staff the information they need to contact you in case they get lost.
- Talk to your children about safety before you go: Inform your children about the importance of staying together and not wandering off. Also, talk to them about staying away from strangers completely.
- Make sure you don’t run into other people or objects: It’s easy to get injured in this place, so just make sure your children are not running into things, or people, be careful especially around the construction areas.
- Don’t touch your face while in the park: we don’t need to go into more details about this, but there are people from all over, and the last thing you want to have happen is catch something. So discourage children from touching their face.
Well, now that you have the tips for having a great stress free time with your children at Disney, we recommend you book your group travel in Orlando with us at Promptcharters.com, the local experts. From ultra luxury Motor Coaches, Party Buses, Limousines, Minibuses, to more Economical School Buses, and Passenger Vans, we have the most up to date vehicle that meets your need. Take the stress out of your travel in Orlando, and book with us to have an easy vacation! Contact us today for a FREE, no obligation Quote.